I wish I could attach the smell that is roaring through my house right now.
This Coconut Crunch Granola….
…takes me directly here:
Cheers to a granola that takes you to the islands.
2 cups of old fashion rolled oats
3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup sunflower kernels
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup dried cranberries (no sugar added)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
4 tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Stir the wet ingredients, in a separate small bowl.
5. Add the wet to the dry, and mix until dry ingredients are evenly coated.
6. Spread the granola mixture evenly on the parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes (I set my timer for 3, 10 minute increments).
8. Let cool, and store in an airtight container for up to 1 month (or longer if you keep it refrigerated!)
But not before you enjoy a bowl…