All the recipes I put on here are (supposed to be) relatively easy….yet mouth watering.
This is one of my faves.
Once again, bringing one of my Dad’s famous, delicious recipes, to light.
Growing up in Illinois… fresh corn on the cob was readily available for my Dad..seen in every direction…the neighbor of all (The non-genetically modified kind, of course).
If you have some corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes (from the garden outback :))….this is the side you need to make tonight.
2 tbsp butter
5 ears of fresh sweet corn (corn removed)
3 fresh tomatoes (diced)
salt and pepper to taste
Directions (apologies for limited pictures):
1. Wash and dice the tomatoes and shave the corn from the cob.
2. Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a saute pan.
2. Add the tomatoes to the pan.
3. Once they begin to soften (approx. 5-8 min), add the corn on the cob.
4. Cook the corn until desired crunch (approx. another 5-8 minutes)
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy the flavors of summer that shine in this dish!
Simple, easy, delightfully delicious.
Cheers and happy evolving.