A delicious way to turn your regular, buttery, cream filled mashed potatoes into a healthy side dish!
The perfect companion to a salad and burger.
(burger recipe to come!)
10 small potatoes (red or brown)
1/2 – 1 cup greek yogurt (depending on your desired creaminess)
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1. Wash your taters.
2. Chop them into one inch pieces (I like leaving the skins on, but feel free to peel!)
3. Mince the garlic cloves into a pot of water and boil
4. Add potatoes and cook approx 30 minutes (more or less) depending on desired texture. I do the fork test- stick a fork in and if the potato drops off, they are done!
6. Put into a big bowl. Add greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary.
6. Blend until desired consistency.
7. Taste and add more seasonings if necessary.
8. Serve warm and enjoy creamy potatoes, full of fresh rosemary flavor, and some protein from the greek yogurt!