I love salmon. I love salmon even more with this glaze.
It never fails to make my salmon moist, full of flavor, rich, yet light, and just purely delicious.
1 lb salmon (wild caught, preferred)
1/2 cup brown sugar
3-4 tbsp dijon mustard
1-2 tbsp soy sauce
Servings: 2-3 people
1. Rinse your salmon
2. Heat the grill between low-medium heat.
3. Put the salmon pink side down (scale side up). Cook for 12-14 minutes.
5. Bring to a boil, then reduce and simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Stir occasionally, until the ingredients have fused together into a delicious, rich, thick glaze.
6. Flip the salmon (scale side down), and pour the glaze on the salmon.
7. Close the lid, monitoring the temp (low-medium heat), and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
8. Remove from grill and enjoy the BEST salmon glaze you will ever eat.
Cheers and happy evolving.