I am getting better every day (since my wisdom teeth removal last Thursday. The worst part about the recovery is that I still can’t fully open my mouth.
So…I am avoiding large/wide foods. Salads are nearly impossible. So I’ve been drinking a lot of my fruits and veggies 🙂
That means bananas are very difficult to eat.
So I decided to make them edible….my style 🙂
1 frozen banana
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp almond milk
1. Allow your banana to get overly ripe.
2. Cut it up into chunks.
4. Place it in a bag to freeze.
5. Place the frozen banana and cinnamon (and yogurt and almond milk if you have a weak blender… like me…this helps to loosen up the frozen banana 🙂 )
6. Blend until smooth! It tastes JUST like ice cream. Delicious, cold, and creamy!
7. And my favorite part…banana chunks!!
Another great idea is to add 1 tbsp peanut butter, PB2, or cocoa powder!
The perfect, satisfying way to get your ice cream fix!!
Cheers and happy evolving!