a very quick, recipe- so delicious and amazing!
Ingredients (serving size: 2 quesadillas)
1 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
1-2 jalapeno peppers
1/2 cup of shredded cheese
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
2 tbsp green onions, chopped (optional)
4-6 corn tortillas (easy homemade recipe here)
1. Slice the jalapenos, green onions, cilantro, and mushrooms.
2. Put 1 tbsp olive oil and saute the mushrooms and jalapenos for 5 minutes.
3. Place mushrooms and jalapenos into a separate bowl. Place one tortilla in the same pan. Place cheese, mushroom mixture, cilantro, and green onions on top.
4. Top with another tortilla and cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with a salad and avocado.
and if you are feeling creative, put some avocado slices inside the quesadilla.
Some of my very favorite ingredients, all in one bite. Delicious!
cheers and happy evolving!