I ordered some Thai food this weekend and had leftover rice. Looking in the fridge for something to throw together, I spotted the okra. I decided to throw the rice and okra together! Delicious combo!
Ingredients (for 3-4 servings):
1.5 cups of cooked rice
2 cups chopped okra
5-8 stalks of green onions
1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp siracha
1. Slice the okra on a diagonal (prettier that way 🙂 ) and green onions.
2. Saute okra in the olive oil.
3. Add the green onions and eggs.
4. Once the eggs are cooked through, add the rice, ginger, siracha, and soy sauce.
5. Stir until combined and cook until heated through. Simple and delicious!!