This great recipe was introduced to me by my mother-in-law over Thanksgiving break. It is delicious and SO easy! Takes only a few minutes to whip up and serve!
1 lb fresh white fish
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 lime, halved
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp garlic powder
8 6-inch corn tortilla shells or tostada shells
2 cups shredded cabbage mix
1 avocado, seeded and sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1. Gather your needed supplies and preheat the broiler.
2. Line a baking dish with foil and spread out the tilapia. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp chili powder and 1/4 tsp salt.
3. Slice the tomatoes, avocado, and lime wedges.
4. For the chili-lime cream, squeeze in the juice from half of a lime. Stirl in sour cream, garlic powder, and remaining chili powder (or more to taste).
5. When the broiler is preheated, place the tilapia in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
6. While your fish is baking, throw your corn tortillas on the lower rack and toast them until desired crispness.
7. Break the fish up in chunks and serve with the prepared veggies and corn tortilla shells!
add the sauce.
then the fish.
then the veggies!
topped off with tomatoes and hot sauce for a delicious meal!
Cheers and happy evolving!