The perfect Superbowl food…. Nachos!
And whom is a Nachos best friend? Guacamole, of course.
This is Nick and I’s recipe…simple, small ingredient list, but bursting with flavor.
It is amazing.
Every flavor shines yet compliments each other, all at once.
This recipe is very easy to double or triple, depending on the needed serving size.
Ingredients (serves 2-3 people):
3 tbsp diced red onions
2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
half of a lime, juiced
2 tbsp diced tomatoes (not pictured because I didn’t have any in the house!)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Coarsely chop the cilantro.
2. An easy slicing method….slice the avocado in both directions while in the peel.
Run your finger down the peel, popping out each slice.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Mix until desired consistency (go chunky or go home).
5. Serve on nachos, on top of salad, or with tacos/enchiladas.
Nick and I just shared a full plate of these and my mouth is STILL watering looking at the pictures. They were that good.
cheers and happy evolving.