A twist on nachos! I tried to name this “potae-chos” but the name got ‘two thumbs down’ by the hubs. So I thought I’d give the name a shout out for all those brave enough to click on the link. 🙂
A [little] healthier version for you since you aren’t getting the fat/grease from the store bought chips! These are delicious, so simple, and taste so fresh!
As many potatoes are you want!
Any sort of toppings you want…but I used:
Green onions, diced
A little bit of olive oil
1. Rinse and wash your taters.
2. Slice them (a food processor makes this part of your life easy shmeasy!).
3. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
4. Spread on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Stir to evenly coat.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
6. While the potatoes are baking, slice veggies/toppings.
7. Add desired toppings to pre-baked taters and pop back in the oven until cheese is melted.
8. Enjoy a delicious finger food, made with fresh, whole ingredients!
cheers and happy evolving!