Nick and I love a good sea bass (unless you are starring in Dumb and Dumber)… We are actually obsessed. Experimenting with different spices is always fun….we looked this one up online here and really enjoyed it! If you have never tried sea bass, you need to….like now. And if you love spicy foods, you need to try this rub! It is deelish!
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
3 tbsp butter, melted
lemon, sliced into thin discs
4 pieces of sea bass (4-6 oz each)
1. Preheat the grill on medium-high heat. (We cut the recipe in half, since it is just for two. The recipe above is for four.)
2. Mix the spices together.
3. Melt the butter.
4. Dip the sea bass into the butter and roll into the spices, covering all sides.
5. Place skin side down on the preheated grill. Close the grill.
6. After 6-8 minutes, flip the sea bass.
7. So perfectly tender and spicy! Top with a sliced lemon. Delicious!
cheers and happy evolving!