This recipe is to die for.
Ok, I probably wouldn’t die for it….but I would come pretty close to death to be able to eat these.
Well I actually don’t want to ever come close to death, not any time soon at least.
So lets just start over.
(Not to be confused with PBJs.)
These are by far the best quesadillas on the planet! Filled with the perfect flavors!
Soft Whole Wheat Tortillas
Jalapenos (as much as desire)
Mushrooms (as much as desire)
Feta Cheese (as much as desire)
Spinach (about 1 cup fresh)
1/2 onion, diced
1. Saute the mushrooms, onions, and jalapenos on a skillet with olive oil.
2. While the veggies are cooking, cook your bacon (if going non-vegetarian).
When the above veggies have softened, add the spinach and saute for 1-2 minutes.
3. Grease a skillet with olive oil. Add tortilla, veggies, bacon, and feta.
Place the other tortilla on top. Drizzle with olive oil so it stays greased when it is time to flip.
4. Flip after 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Wait another 3-5 minutes, or until the feta is warm and the other tortilla is golden brown.
6. Dip in your favorite hot sauce and enjoy the tastiest quesadilla out there!
Cheers and happy evolving!