Sea bass is by far Nick and I’s favorite meals to cook. This amazing recipe was created by the hubs! So easy and full of flavor, while still letting the sea bass shine. It literally will MELT IN YOUR MOUTH!
1 Sea bass
2-3 shakes of each of the following (directly from Nick’s mouth 🙂 )
Pinch of sea salt
2 Garlic gloves, minced
1 tbsp fresh parsley, fined chopped (dry will work if you don’t have fresh)
1 tbsp Butter, melted
1. Rinse sea bass. Mix dry ingredients then rub them all over sea bass (salmon is also shown but wasn’t used for this recipe).
2. Preheat the grill on medium-medium high heat. Place sea bass face down.
3. Close the grill. While cooking, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
4. When ready flip and add wet ingredients to the top of the sea bass.
5. Close the lid and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
6. Serve up with some fresh mangoes, bread, and sprouts! Enjoy a deliciously healthy meal!
cheers and happy evolving.