This is how all tacos should be made. We love this meal because every ingredient is fresh and brings an awesome flavor to each bite.
All it takes its a little grilling and a little chopping!
This recipe doesn’t really need specific amounts- just chop “a lot” of those veggies you like and a “little” (or none at all!) of those veggies you don’t!
Feel free to sub the steak for any meat…shrimp would be delicious!
3-4 fresh limes
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh Jalapenos, diced
Red onion, diced
1. Chop up veggies.
2. In a large plastic bag, add 1-2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 2 limes, cilantro, 1 tbsp red onion, salt and pepper to the flank steak.
3. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (bringing steak to almost room temperature).
4. Preheat the grill to medium-high head and throw on the flank steak when it is ready.
5. While the steak is cooking, place the veggies in cute serving dishes 🙂
6. Cook the steak to your desired temperature. Then chop it up and begin to layer up the corn tortillas!
7. Add the fresh veggies and top off the taco with freshly squeezed lime juice!
cheers and happy evolving!